Tuesday 3 December 2013

Getting Started



I've fucked off my probation officer. {Great}



I'm on home detention/house arrest/boredom central. Whatever you wanna call it, it's the same thing. Confined to my house & most of my property.

4 months for multiple deception charges. It's not bad. I mean, the Judge wanted to lock me up for a year. It doesn't seem like such a harsh sentence. Don't get me wrong, it's not an ideal situation leading up to Christmas & all but I pretty much stay at home 24/7 anyway. 

Back to the fucked off probation officer. I have a doctors appointment today & I'm only just telling him about it today. Apparently I need to tell him about such things at least two days beforehand. That's fine and dandy but how the fuck am I meant to know when I'll be sick?
Gary, the PO is not one to piss off. {He's massive}
But how am I meant to know what to do? I'm new to all of this. I've known a few people on home D but to be honest I never asked them how much notice they gave to their PO's to attend an appointment. It simply never came up. Maybe I'll start a list of such questions in case I ever need them.

I'm rambling now. Sorry.

I'm a little over a week into my sentence & I'm disappointed with how slow it's been. Usually time flies. Especially with a young baby. Damn.

Gary just dropped off a whole lot of forms I need to sign & to give me the time frame I need to be in by. I also need to get the doctor to write me a note & get the receptionist to sign some absence slips.




I feel like I'm back in high school & I'm taking my report in cards around to each teacher I have that day to confirm that I did indeed attend their class & I'm not in fact off wagging in the girls toilets. I did do the crime so I really shouldn't complain too much. Self inflicted & all that but this is a blog.
My blog.
And I’ll bitch to myself {& any one who will listen} as much as I like.
 

I'm not really sure how to end these things but that’s a good starting point. I have dragged on a little too much so I guess I’ll leave it with a simple sorry.

Until next time.
 

{112 days to go. Not that I'm counting or anything}

No comments:

Post a Comment