Monday 16 December 2013

Naked Times in Front of the Probation Officer & Christmas Joys

Gary came around a little earlier than normal today. I wasn't expecting a knock at the door & thought it may be a courier. A quick few seconds of nakedness can't hurt.
{But it was Gary}
As in, a whole few minutes of catching up to make sure I'm still behaving.
I couldn't even make eye contact with the guy for very long.
I had no eye-liner on.
I have been wearing the junk since I was about twelve. Nine years later & I now feel nude when I'm not wearing any.
Sorry if I got anybodies hopes up thinking there would be a funny story attached with that title but I had to make this post a little less average.

Not much has happened around here recently. Mr C and I have been cleaning up our gardens. Well, mainly Mr C as I can't reach most of our garden. #boundryproblems

It's also summer & to be frank, who can be assed typing in the heat?

We're cleaning up the house too actually. We've got my family coming for an early Christmas. They live 7 hours away so we don't see them as much as we'd like to. They're bringing my Gramma (who lives a further 4 hours away) which will be badass.
She hasn't seen Master O since he was about a week old
{4 & a half years ago!!}
& therefore hasn't met Miss M.

My Gramma is just too cool. She's always said that for her 80th she wants a tattoo. Being that that's in a few years, she wants me to start designing one for her. Seriously. How fucking awesome is she?!

Not much else I have to say so I'll leave it at that.

Merry Christmas Mother Fuckers.

{Smack on 100 days to go}

No comments:

Post a Comment