Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years

Isn't it funny how every couple have their own unique things they do?

Before I had Miss M, Mr C, Master O & I went for a late night drive once Master O had fallen asleep. We went & got take-away & parked up at a beach lookout in our track pants reading funny online things & watching the stars through the sunroof. It was our ideal romantic night.

Don't get me wrong, I love occasionally going out to dinner & being the stereotypical romantic couple but it's certainly the simple things in life.

After I stop having this tracking device attached to me, we're wanting to take a week away from our home. I'm unsure where we'll go but I'm already looking forward to it.

Until then we'll stick to doing our own unique romantic things like having a shower together then scoffing junk food down whilst playing xbox, naked.

Mr C goes back to work in a weeks time so I'm treasuring the time as much as I can. I need to tell him how much he means to me more often.

{Enough of the cute shit}

While I'm trapped I plan to sort out a couple of rooms in my house & start studying more.
Who knows what the new year will bring. For New Years eve, we did fuck all. It was very dull. Next year will be different.

On that note, Happy New Years bitches.

{83 days to go}

No comments:

Post a Comment